So many parents worry about introducing solid foods to their baby – from conflicting advice about when to start and how to do it, overwhelm at all the stuff the shops tell you you’ll need to buy, worry about if your baby is “getting enough” food and milk, plus the additional fear about gagging and choking.
Let’s remove the fear and put the fun back into weaning!
This self-paced (pre-recorded) workshop is here to get you super excited and confident about weaning your baby.
THE FOOD YOU GIVE YOUR BABY SHAPES THEIR FOOD PREFERENCES FOR LIFE – SO THIS IS IMPORTANT!
the total cost of the workshop is just £20.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET.
There are 5 videos to watch in total (four videos are 15-20mins each in length, one is a swift five minuter) – watch at your own pace, as many times as you need. Your accompanying written notes can be looked over to support and cement your learning, and to give you a quick reminder and confidence boost whenever needed.
The videos and notes cover:
- The “ideal” time for introducing solid foods, the reasons for this and being assertive with family and friends who might want you to do things the way they did.
- The different methods of introducing solid foods and finding what appeals to you and what works for your baby.
- Foods to avoid and why.
- Practical things like what you’ll need to start weaning.
- Ideal first foods and building upon this.
- Tips for reduces fussiness with foods.
- Balancing milk feeds with food.
- The normal gagging process, and the difference with choking.
You will complete the workshop feeling confident and excited for weaning your baby!
Click the button below to request, INVEST and receive the workshop!
Once You’ve registered, you will have access to the course via your My Account area. After registration, you will be forwarded to your registration page, where you can access the content straight away!